Wednesday, November 9, 2011

A Medicare Card?

I ran 3.2 miles on Tuesday.
It was slightly uphill on the way out with a good breeze in the face.
The time was 42 minutes.
I went to Boot Camp in the evening and returned to the gym this morning.
This morning was a lift day focusing on the chest.
Tonight is Spin Night.
Between the AM and the PM I went to see an expert on Medicare Part B, Supplements and Medicare Part D.
I sat there listening, wondering how I suddenly got to Medicare age.
I realized I was "no longer in Kansas" but I wasn't on the yellow brick road either.
Lots of witches, goblins and flying monkeys can inhabit one's imagination as one tries to foresee the future.
Just remember, there is no future beyond now which keeps recurring every second for most of us.
If you are looking to the future all of the time, you are going to miss the present, trip on a rock and really hurt yourself.
So back to Medicare.
I have the card.
I am going to put it next to my Gym Membership Card.
I just betcha my Gym Card can "beat up" my Medicare Card any day of the week.

No comments: